Early Years Leaders’ Network Meeting
This event will take place between 2:00pm and 4:00pm on 14/11/2019.
About this Event
ODBST is committed to providing opportunities for leaders and managers across its schools to develop their skills and share good practice with one another.
Our Early Years Network meetings local to Bucks and MK schools will provide an ideal opportunity for leaders of early years provision to come together to receive updates in relation to the EYFS local and national policy and share effective practice in relation to key areas of early years teaching and leadership.
Our next meeting will focus on:
- New Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
- Vocabulary & Reading - the emphasis on early reading in the new handbook
- Inspection techniques for Early reading
- The quality of Education Judgement for EY
- Updated discussion on EY leaders quality standard
- "Exceeding" guidance and discussion
- Specific training and CPD
- Pair work and support
Christine Lewin – ODBST EY consultant
David Cousins – CEO
This Event is for Buckinghamshire School both within and External to ODBST
Book via Eventbrite