OFSTED Handbook Training for Headteachers
This event will take place between 2:00pm and 5:00pm on 11/09/2019.
The New Inspection Framework - How ready are you?
These linked briefings for school leaders and for governors will provide you with the information you need to prepare your school for inspection and be aware of the changes to inspection practice in the new framework.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the inspection process, how to describe and discuss the new quality of education judgement and how inspectors have been prepared to manage the inspection preparation and on site practice.
The briefings will help you to:
- plan and be prepared for the new extended contact call and any subsequent follow up discussions
- understand how inspectors will collect and evaluate evidence in each inspection area: quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development leadership and management and EYFS
- review evidence and interview expectations for your intent, implementation and impact
- Support middle and subject leaders on their part in ‘deep dives’
- Look at the information that inspectors use to determine inspection starting points, develop hypotheses and design evidence trails
- Consider how to present your school through and effective SEF.
Briefing Lead: David Cousins (CEO ODBST)