ODST-ODBST Early Years Network Meeting
This event will take place between 2:00pm and 4:00pm on 12/02/2019.
ODST Early Years Network Meeting
12th February 2019 2pm at John Henry Newman School
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Oxford Against Cutting Presentation - FGM charity from 2pm-2.45pm.
3. Ofsted – Early Years items including the latest consultation on the new Ofsted Framework.
a. Vocabulary and reading – the emphasis on reading in the new handbook is complemented by a range of videos on the Ofsted YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er4247E4OD8
4. Latest draft document from the EY policy working group regarding ODST Middle Leader QM Pack - adapted for EYFS.
5. Discussion paper – Making Friends. (Research from Cambridge University.)
6. Moderation and Assessment.
7. Target Tracker – queries or issues arising.
8. Mutual support - pairings and groups meeting this year/work to be undertaken.
9. Sharing resources.
10. Feedback on CPD and conferences attended.
a. EY Governor Training – 21 March 2019 @ 1900hrs – Longwick E
11. Ideas for future meetings and support required.