Class Teacher - Longwick Church of England Combined School
We are looking for an inspiring and exciting teacher who wants to come and join our fabulous school in September 2021.
Closing date: Applications will be considered on receipt
Interview date: Interviews will take place on receipt of successful applications
Longwick Church of England Combined School (Good, Ofsted January 2018) is a happy, lively and successful school with children who are keen to learn and keen to engage in our learning. We have extensive grounds and run Forest School as part of our curriculum. We inspire a love of learning for all and our children learn effectively because we have a strong learning and development programme in place for our teachers; we are looking forward and are ready to grow further! Our school is an academy that is part of the Oxford Diocesan Bucks Schools Trust, a multi academy trust.
We are proud to be an inclusive and successful village school, serving our local community and numerous families beyond. With almost 200 pupils on role we strive to prepare every child for the challenges and changes of the future by enabling them to build strong foundations so that they can achieve the highest standards in their personal development.
Our values reflect our Christian foundation as a Church of England School and provide the basis for everything we do. Applications are welcome from candidates of all faiths or of no faith.
Our happy, popular and “Good” school is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated class teacher to join our team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has the potential and drive to be an outstanding practitioner
- will demonstrate innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning and raising the achievement of pupils so enabling them to reach their full potential
- is willing to think creatively and has a passion for child development
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- is supportive of the Christian ethos of our school
What we can offer you:
- well behaved and highly motivated children
- children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
- an inspiring and rich curriculum that motivates children and teachers alike
- high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- a staff team that is committed to the children and their development
- a vibrant and supportive parent body and community
- a commitment to personalised professional development with a comprehensive training package
- a highly supportive Board of Governors
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
How to apply: For further information about the role and to arrange a secure and socially distanced school visit please contact the school office on: 01844 344769 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Address: Walnut Tree Lane, Longwick, Princes Risborough, Bucks.
Office Tel: 01844 344769