Longwick Vacancy Class Teacher Key Stage 2
Full time post for a fixed term contract initially with the possibility of a permanent position.
Applications for a 0.6 part time role will be considered January 2021 – July 2021
Information about our school
Longwick Church of England Combined School (Good, Ofsted January 2018) is a happy, lively and successful school where both children and adults work together as an incredibly strong team. The School is an academy that is part of the Oxford Diocesan Bucks Schools Trust, a multi academy trust.
We are proud to be an inclusive and successful village school, serving our local community and numerous families beyond. With over 190 pupils on role we strive to prepare every child for the challenges and changes of the future by enabling them to build strong foundations so that they can achieve the highest standards in their personal development.
Our Christian values (Respect, Perseverance, Wisdom, Peace, Responsibility and Compassion) reflect our Christian foundation as a Church of England School and provide the basis for everything we do. Applications are welcome from candidates of all faiths or of no faith.
Our happy, popular and “Good” school is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated class teacher to join our team. We are looking for a teacher who;
- Has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner
- Will demonstrate innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning and raising the achievement of pupils thus enabling them to reach their full potential.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is fully supportive of the strong Christian ethos of our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
What we can offer you:
- a high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- a staff team that is committed to the children and their development
- children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
- a vibrant and supportive parent body and community
- a commitment to personalised professional development with a comprehensive training plan
- a highly supportive Board of Governors.
How to apply
for further information about the role and to arrange a school visit please contact the school office on 01844 344769 or email email@example.com
Completed applications should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date & interview
Closing date: Midday Monday 19th October 2020 but applications will be considered on receipt
Interview date: Thursday 22nd October 2020 or earlier for the right candidate
School address and website
School Address: Walnut Tree Lane, Longwick, Princes Risborough, Bucks
Office Tel: 01844 344769