KS1 Teacher - St Mary's Aylesbury
The Governors of St Mary's CE School, Aylesbury would like to appoint a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and supportive team from January 2021.
Full time but part time would also be considered Fixed Term Contract for two Terms
Salary MPS NOR 500
Required for January 2021
We can offer:
- a forward thinking school committed to continuous and rapid school improvement
- well behaved, well motivated children who love to learn
- continuing professional development and PPA with your Year Group team.
You will be committed to ensuring all children enjoy learning and make good progress and in addition :
- you will have excellent subject knowledge and be able to reflect on your practice ;
- you will have high expectations for achievement and behaviour;
- you will be able to create a stimulating learning environment and culture;
- you will love working and sharing in a team of dedicated professionals;
- you will have the potential to become (or will already be) an outstanding teacher.
This post will involve will involve whole class teaching
St Mary's is a two form entry Church of England Combined School, situated on a pleasant housing estate to the north of Aylesbury. We are part of the ODBST MAT which is a new and growing academy trust that puts its faith into and recognises the uniqueness of all its individual schools. We have an enthusiastic team of staff and children who are well behaved and keen to learn. We were judged Good in July 2019 by Ofsted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for and enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to apply
If you would like an application pack please contact the school office on 01296 482094 or visit us on our website
Completed applications should be emailed to : email@example.com.