Part Time Class Teacher Vacancy
Would you like to work in a family focused, friendly and supportive school?
Do you have the drive and determination to inspire our children to be the best that they can be?
If so, we need you at Padbury Church of England School.
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher who has the desire to promote a love of learning and curiosity with children, who can be part of an amazing team, determined that every child will succeed.
This post, required from September 2019, is open to both experienced teachers and NQTs.
It is a Part Time Permanent Contract with the amount of days and year groups to be discussed at interview.
We are a small rural primary school (NOR 99) with a big heart. We have a reception class of 15 pupils with pupils moving into mixed aged classes in Key Stage 1 and 2.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a forward thinking, small village school where our children are inspired to achieve and grow together within a Christian Community. We are part of the Oxford Diocese Bucks Schools Trust (ODBST) and as such can offer high quality training, focused support and clear career development opportunities.
Our website is www.padburyschool.co.uk
About the role
Our school is a friendly and exciting place to work and learn. We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team and work closely with other members of our team. This will require excellent communication skills and the ability to be flexible when needed.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of our happy, successful and ambitious school.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career progression.
- A brilliant staff team and governors who are enthusiastic and supportive.
- A happy, nurturing Christian school community.
Are you a class teacher who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who will inspire and motivate our leaners?
- Is driven by a passion for making learning memorable?
- Has a proven track record for improving pupil progress?
- Is committed to an inclusive education and raising standards?
- Is able to communicate effectively with others?
- Enjoys working within a team?
- Has a desire to be involved in school improvement?
- Has high expectations of the children they teach?
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced class teachers.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please telephone or email the school for more details or to arrange a visit or an informal chat with the Headteacher, Mrs Lucy McFarlane.
Administrative Assistant: Donna Dawkes 01280 813070
Closing date: 26th April 2019
Interviews: Thursday 2nd/3rd May 2019
Padbury CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
The school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.