Key Stage 1 Class Teacher - Longwick School
Longwick Church of England Combined School (Good, Ofsted January 2018) is a happy, lively and successful school where both children and adults work together as an incredibly strong team. The School is an academy that is part of the Oxford Diocesan Bucks Schools Trust, a multi academy trust.
We are proud to be an inclusive and successful village school, serving our local community and numerous families beyond. With over 190 pupils on role we strive to prepare every child for the challenges and changes of the future by enabling them to build strong foundations so that they can achieve the highest standards in their personal development.
Our Christian values (Respect, Perseverance, Wisdom, Peace, Responsibility and Compassion) reflect our Christian foundation as a Church of England School and provide the basis for everything we do. Applications are welcome from all.
Start Date: September 2022
Salary: MPS - applications welcome from Early Career Teachers
Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022. Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Interview date: by arrangement with suitable candidates.
Our happy, popular and “Good” school is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated class teacher to join our team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner
- Ability to lead a core subject
- Will demonstrate innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning and raising the achievement of pupils thus enabling them to reach their full potential
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is fully supportive of the strong Christian ethos of our school
What we can offer you:
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- A staff team that is committed to the children and their development
- Children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
- A vibrant and supportive parent body and community
- A commitment to personalised professional development
- A highly supportive Board of Governors and Trustees
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
How to apply:
For further information about the role and to arrange a school visit please contact the school office on: 01844 344769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be emailed email@example.com
School address and website School Address: Walnut Tree Lane, Longwick, Princes Risborough, Bucks Office Tel: 01844 344769 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.longwick.bucks.sch.uk