Curzon C of E Combined School
Applications from NQTs or more experienced teachers warmly welcomed (either full-time or part-time) for January 2022 in KS2
Do you aim high in your standards of teaching and learning?
Do you have good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour?
Do you see yourself as lifelong learner?
Come and join our enthusiastic, energetic and supportive team, working within our caring school community.
The Governors are seeking a highly motivated, dedicated class teacher to join our vibrant staff team and embrace our Christian vision and values. We are looking for an excellent practitioner who will develop pupils’ learning to the full.
Curzon Church of England School is a delightful and highly regarded village school with a happy, friendly family atmosphere. Situated in an area of outstanding beauty, pupils benefit from many outside learning opportunities.
We are proud to be part of the ODBST trust and were graded Good by OFSTED in October 2017 and Outstanding by SIAMS (church school inspection) in April 2018.
We can offer you:
- extremely motivated and well behaved pupils
- small class sizes
- excellent IT
- a supportive, cohesive and happy staff
- opportunities to progress your career
- excellent CPD opportunities
- dedicated weekly PPA and NQT time with a supportive mentor
“Curzon has established a safe and stimulating environment in which pupils thrive and flourish.”
“Pupils thoroughly enjoy school. They behave exceptionally well, showing respect to adults as well as each other.” OFSTED October 2017
About the role:
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is creative in delivering outstanding lessons within a positive and stimulating learning environment.
- Is brimming with ideas about making lessons engaging, interesting and fun.
- Is committed to raising standards and passionate about enabling all children to reach their potential.
- Is a well-organised, energetic team player, who willingly shares ideas with colleagues, ensuring that as a staff, we continue to learn from one another.
- Can build effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
- Wants to fully participate in school life and positively promote the school’s Christian ethos and values.
For more information, please visit our website at www.curzonschool.com
Come and see for yourself - visits to the school are positively encouraged. For an application pack or to book an appointment to look around the school, please contact the school office 01494 712251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29 September 2021
Interview date: week commencing 4 October 2021
ODBST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check.