Governor Training: School Improvement Cycle
This event will take place between 7:00pm and 9:00pm on 02/04/2019.
This course is designed to support governors’ understanding of the school improvement cycle and is available free to local governors within ODBST
The course considers:
- The nature of the school improvement cycle (linked to the vision of the school)
- Self-evaluation and the evidence available
- School development plans -LGB ‘maps’ for the journey
- Using planned monitoring to provide ongoing information
- Evaluating and taking decisions to ensure outcomes for pupils
Date: Tuesday 02 April 2019
Venue: The Office, Moat Farm, Marsh Lane, Stoke Mandeville, Bucks HP22 5UZ
Cost: This training is free to local governors from our Trust.
Booking: Please register with EventBrite to confirm your place by Wednesday 27 March 2019 using the link below:
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment
Please contact the Governance Services Officer to discuss this training.
Rachel Caseby: ODBST Governance Services Officer