ODBST Chief Executive Officer
The Oxford Diocesan Bucks Schools Trust is a dynamic and rapidly growing Multi Academy Trust of schools across Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes. We were formed as part of the commitment by the Diocese of Oxford to excellent education for schools and are attractive to both church and non-church schools.
We are seeking a proactive Chief Executive Officer to provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction to the Trust. This is an exciting time to join as we go through a period of rapid growth with the opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the vision as we move forward.
Hours: 22.2 hours (0.6 FTE)
Location: Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £76,000 - £84,000 pro-rata, dependant on experience
Start Date: September 2020
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the strategic plan in conjunction with The Board and Senior Leadership Team;
- Leading the growth and development of the Trust;
- Working with senior officers to ensure the efficient use of resources, long-term financial sustainability and educational improvements across all ODBST schools;
- Leading and inspiring all stakeholders to ensure a culture of continuous improvement with ambitious outcomes
You will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of best practice school improvement and the ability to communicate a vision of outstanding teaching and learning;
- Plan strategically and think creatively to anticipate and solve problems quickly;
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and an inspirational ability to challenge, motivate and empower others.
You must be an experienced leader with a successful track record of improvement and hold a degree level qualification or equivalent.
This is a permanent position, working full year with 24 days annual leave plus public holidays pro-rata. The role is part time, working 0.6 FTE with the possibility of an increase in hours over time alongside the growth of the Trust.
Based in Stoke Mandeville, you will need to be able to travel across Buckinghamshire including Milton Keynes and to the diocesan headquarters in Kidlington.
Interested? To find out more, please download an application pack from our website: Click Here
Applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9:00am on the 6th July